The following is a list of required materials for this course:
- An electronic copy of the UNC Writing Program’s Tar Heel Writing Guide, 2020-2021
- You should have received an email from the UNC Bookstore with a digital access code. “Opt in” and purchase the book for continuous access all semester.
- Any additional readings will be available at Sakai>Resources.
- Your fully charged laptop, equipped with:
- Access to the Zoom platform for attending our online, synchronous class sessions (Download Zoom at https://unc.zoom.us/.)
- Microsoft Word (Pages is NOT an acceptable format for this class). All members of the UNC community can sign up for free access to Microsoft Office 365 (which includes Word) at https://office.unc.edu/.
- Access to Google Docs
- Install the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application. Free download for members of the UNC community at http://software.sites.unc.edu/adobe/. We will primarily use Adobe Premiere Pro. For instructions on how to obtain Adobe Creative Cloud, see “How to Get Adobe Creative Cloud” on Sakai at Resources>Helpful Handouts and Resources.
Next syllabus item: Course Description, Objectives, and Design