We will also have three satellite talks by
The mini-school is supported by NSF RTG grant “Partial Differential Equations on Manifolds”. NSF DMS 2135998.
The meeting is organized by Yaiza Canzani and Jian Wang. For any questions please write to mathPDE@unc.edu
Are you interested in participating?
If you would like to participate in the meeting, please fill out this form (TBA).
If you would like to apply for partial funding, you’ll need to fill the form by February 15th, 2023 and
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae.
- Upload a statement explaining your interest in participating in the Mini-School.
- Arrange for a recommendation letter to be sent to mathPDE@unc.edu (your letter writer should send it by February 15th).
To keep in mind when planning your trip
- Where: All the lectures will take place at the Mathematics Department at UNC, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Dates: The meeting will start on the afternoon of Friday, March 24th, and end at noon on Sunday, March 25th.
- Funds: You will be responsible for making your own travel and accommodation arrangements. If you are partially funded, we will let you know by February 22nd how much we will be able to reimburse you.
- Hotel: There is a small hotel discount for our conference participants if you book your room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill-Carrboro. You’ll need to book through this link.
- Airport: The closest airport is RDU, and it’s a 30min car ride to campus from there.
- Food: Here is a list of places near campus where you may find some good options for food.