STOR is seeking a logo that captures the spirit and intention behind this celebration. That’s where you come in! We are holding a competition for a new logo to be used our website, social media sites, meeting merchandise, and promotional materials including an anniversary t-shirt!
- This contest is open to all STOR
- undergraduate students,
- graduate students,
- faculty and staff.
- The design must be a square template and only use up to 5 colors.
- Each design must be in high resolution and submitted in the PNG format.
- Designs must be original works of the applicant and must not have any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any kind.
- Must not contain any profanity or material deemed inappropriate by UNC guidelines.
- By submitting a design, the applicant agrees to allow the STOR department to use the design for all printing and promotional purposes.
- Once the competition stops accepting designs the committee will judge and pick the finalists. These finalists will then be voted on by the STOR alumni.
- The winning entry will be awarded a $100 dollar gift card and a STOR t-shirt.
- We will later request the contest winner to provide a scalable vector graphic format version of their winning logo.
- Submission Deadline: March 31th, 2023
- Finalists Announced: April 3rd, 2023
- Alumni Judging: April 3rd, 2023 – April 16th, 2023
- Winner announced: May 5th
The logo is for the STORFest aniversary celebration.
Yes, you are welcome to.
You will need to login with your UNC Onyen to access the submission form.