Our research projects leverage strength-based, cultural-ecological approaches, along with quantitative and qualitative methods to address questions of interest and elucidate “cultural bridges” supporting youth development in multicultural environments and systems.
Our work is inspired by and seeks to support those of you who:
- Feel a part of multiple cultures.
- Left your country of origin in search of a dream.
- In search of a dream found yourselves not belonging.
- Have felt caught between multiple worlds.
- Have traveled this journey with grace and courage.
- Have found the wisdom to appreciate where you come from and where you built a new home.
- Have taken the time to guide others through this amazing but challenging journey.
- Call the U.S. (or other country) home regardless of what you look like, where you were born, and how you arrived here!