April 6th -13th, 2021
Pride Week at Carolina is a partnership between the LGBTQ Center, student organizations, University departments, and community organizations to host events that center themes of history, inclusion, intersectionality, expression, and advocacy within Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer, and Asexual (LGBTIQA+) communities.
All LGBTQ Center-hosted Pride Week events will be available via Zoom with auto-captioning. All images and videos posted to the Pride Week website will include comprehensive image descriptions and/or transcripts. Due to a lack of funding, the LGBTQ Center will not provide live ASL interpretation or live visual descriptions.
If you require accommodations for any UNC-Chapel Hill LGBTQ Center events or programs, please contact us at least one week in advance.
- Carolina Pride Alumni Network (CPAN)
- Carolina Union Activities Board (CUAB)
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Department of Music
- Graduate School Diversity and Student Success
- Honors Carolina
- LGBTQ Center
- Phi Beta Kappa
- UNC Hillel
- Queer and/or Trans People of Color (QTPOC)
- Queer Graduate and Professional Students (QGAPS)
- Sexuality and Gender Alliance (SAGA)
- Student Life and Leadership (SLL)
- Study Abroad Office