UNC Community Standards
The University has set COVID-19 Community Standards. To review them, click on the image below. Recall that a surgical mask or University provided cloth masks are required when in the pharmacy buildings (except when you are eating). COVID Care Packets (including two washable/reusable cloth masks, hand sanitizer, thermometer, and more) will be distributed the second week of August. Surgical masks will be provided by the School until the cloth masks arrive.
Please be sure to monitor your health daily:
Use the Campus Health COVID-19 Screening Checklist:
- Do you have new muscle aches not related to another medical condition or another specific activity (e.g. due to physical exercise)?
- Do you feel like you may have a temperature of greater than 100.0°F?
- Do you have sore throat, runny nose and/or congestion not related to another medical condition (e.g. allergies)?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough that is not related to another medical condition?
- Do you have shortness of breath that is not attributable to another medical condition?
- Do you have recent (<5 days) loss of smell and taste?
- Do you have new onset of vomiting or diarrhea not related to another medical condition?
- Have you had recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please do not attend class in-person, work or other campus activities. Contact Campus Health (919-966-2281). Then contact the Eshelman Care Team Line.