Skip to main content

In order to check out and independently use CARDNL’s drone equipment, you must be a FAA Part 107-certified UAS Pilot. CARDNL does NOT provide Part 107 certification in-house. In order to receive your Part 107 UAS License, you must study for, register for and take the Part 107 Exam at an official Testing Center.

Start here to view an overview of the process. There are many resources available to assist you in preparing for the exam, as well as excellent video tutorials available on YouTube.